Milwaukee Enrollment Center

当前等待时间: N/A 天


本指南将帮助您了解在此预订全球入境面试所需的一切 Milwaukee Enrollment Center.

第1步 - 申请全球入境

您必须首先通过以下网站申请全球入境计划 DHS 可信旅客计划 网站。您需要支付100美元的5年会员费。您还需要填写有关您背景的问题。

注意:如果您使用以下之一支付,则可以免除100美元的费用 这些旅行信用卡 .


第2步 - 等待有条件批准



第3步 - 安排您的全球入境面试

恭喜!您已有条件获得全球入境的批准。下一步是 安排您的面试 在 Milwaukee Enrollment Center.

  • 点击下面的按钮打开DHS 可信旅客计划网站。
  • 向下滚动到您所在的州 (WI)
  • 点击 Milwaukee Enrollment Center
  • 点击"选择此位置"按钮查看可用的时间段 Milwaukee Enrollment Center

第4步 - 跳过全球入境面试等待时间

您可能会注意到 Milwaukee Enrollment Center 显示"该位置没有可用的预约",或下一个可用预约要等几个月。



这正是 全球入境预警 所做的。我们监控面试时段 Milwaukee Enrollment Center 并在预约开放时向您发送短信提醒。这样,您就可以跳过漫长的等待时间,最快在本周预订面试。



Milwaukee Enrollment Center 详情

Milwaukee Enrollment Center Map

4915 S Howell Avenue, 2nd Floor

Milwaukee, WI 53207

电话号码: +1 (414) 486-7790

路线: The Milwaukee Global Entry Enrollment Center is located on Howell Avenue, between Layton Avenue and Edgerton Avenue, adjacent to the Denny’s and across the street from the Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport. Parking is available along the North side of the building. Please enter the building through the East entrance and take the stairs or the elevator to the second floor. Upon exiting the stairwell or the elevator, please have a seat in the lobby. An Officer will see you on camera and bring you into the interview room.

备注: Please be advised that the Global Entry Enrollment Center hours of operation may differ from the CBP Port Office hours. ***Required Documentation*** Please note that all applicants are required to bring the following documentation to their interview. (1) All applicants are required to bring their valid passport book. (2) Proof of Residence – If the address on your Driver’s License is not current, please bring another proof of residence (e.g., utility bill, bank statement, mortgage statement, etc.). (3) U.S. Lawful Permanent Residents are required to bring their Lawful Permanent Resident card (I-551). (4) If you are not a U.S. citizen or U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, you are required to bring proof of status (e.g., Visa [may be attached to an expired passport], Employment Authorization Form, Form I-797 Notice of Action, Form I-94, etc.).